Blogroll

Sunday 21 October 2012

My Daily Make Up 2

Base: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory, Applied with: Real Techniques Buffing Brush, Collection 2000 Cover Up Stick in Light Translucent, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Powder in Light, MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1.
Contour: MUA Bronzer in Shade 2, Applied with: Real Techniques Contour Brush.
Blush: MUA Blusher in Shade 2, Applied with: The Body Shop Blusher Brush.
Eyebrows: 17 Sculpting Pencil in Natural Brown.
Eyes: Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Eye Liner in Black, Collection 2000 Kohl Eyeliner in Black, The Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara, Rimmel Lash Accelerator MascaraLips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in 101.








So, this is my updated daily make up routine. You may or may not have seen my last one (here), but not too much has changed since then. Now that I'm working full time I like to keep my eye make up simple, but still noticeable. Not one for that 'barely there' look, Collection 2000's Felt Tip eyeliner is a real lifesaver in the mornings, with its thick nib making for extremely easy application.

I want to make a special shout out in this post to my new favorite day to day lippy - Rimmel's Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in the shade 101. It a wonderfully sweetly scented, soft matte lipstick in a warm pink/nude shade with plum undertones. I'm really impressed with how non-drying it is for a matte lipstick and would definitely recommend to even girls who suffer with dry lips like myself (just make sure you put plenty of lip balm on first).

23 comments:

  1. girl i love your hair its always looks amazingly silky

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you poppet!! I try my best to look after it these days!

      Delete
    2. I definitely need your help then with mine lol, i swear this year i have killed it

      Delete
    3. Check out my hair care routine post, I swear by those products

      Delete
  2. Yesterday I also posted my second FOTD! I love your look, you are such a beautiful woman :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, love the Kate matte collection, it's a great lipstick, especially for the price xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Kate Moss lipstick but I'm really loving it!

      Delete
  4. Looking gorgeous as always! And I may have to give this lippy a go! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colour of the Lipstick and your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :)

    Charlee, MYSTRINGALING
    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty! The lipstick shade is gorgeous as well!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty! I love the lipstick and ombré hair

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. really like your makeup. simple, yet sophisticated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Kate Moss Matte lipsticks - they feel really lovely on the lips I think the shade I have is 107! I also love the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Rimmel is becoming one of my favourite brands tbh!

      Delete
  11. I love it! Your bronzer is so great. I need to try this :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely, your hair especially :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buy exclusive range of branded make-up such as Revlon, Rimmel, Maybelline, Bourjois, Lóreal Paris and Max Factor at our online fashion store with international shipping. http://www.transfashions.com/en/beauty-health/makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwwww i wish i had long hair like you! been trying to grow it for 2 years now (from a short bob) but it's just not going fast enough!! :(

    Miss drifted Snow White

    ReplyDelete
  15. Make-up somehow can really change your outside personality, depending on what you look like after putting it on. I am already using these products in my routines make up.
    Xtras Perfume

    ReplyDelete