Blogroll

Saturday 22 October 2011

OOTN 21.10.11

Last night I went out for some drinks and a boogie with my friend, and here is what I wore. Stuck with the dilemma of the changing weather and the chilly evenings we’re having, I was left with the question: tights or no tights? 

I decided to go without, wearing a half length sleeve as a compromise! 

I am wearing a Primark peter pan collar shirt in an ivory white. You can’t see because of my hair - but the collar is cut to the same pattern as the cuffs of the sleeves. So adorable, and still in stores atm!

I am also wearing my new skater skirt from boohoo.com! This skirt is the real deal - it goes with everything! I’ve been looking for the perfect black high waisted skirt for over a year now, but it was worth the wait! And only £15, ohh boohoo <3

1 comment:

  1. i love this shirt! i looks just look the Vera Moda one they sell at Republic. And i really love how you'v put the outfit together! xx

    ReplyDelete