Thursday, 14 June 2012
Primark A/W Collection Wish List
Wow! Omg! Yowzer! Did I ever tell you guys about how much I love Primark? Think it may have come up before... The A/W collection was revealed on Look's website today, and I think a fair few of us have been swooning over it, including me. So, I have attempted to make a wishlist, although, it was bloody hard to narrow it down to a select few items!
001. I have a long black blazer that I brought from Primark over a year ago, a very similar style to this black and white Contrast Blazer, that I absolutely adore, and always turn to! What I love about this blazer is the colour blocking. Instead of just a plain blazer, it makes more of a statement, but not in an 'in your face' manner. Like a lot of the pieces I've picked out, this makes it very workable for wearing to work, which is what I especially like about it. Plus, the price is cracking! £12!!
002. I love this Trimmed Waistcoat for £19, its so sophisticated! I could easily imagine this with a plain white vest, tucked into black skinny jeans or trousers with a statement collar necklace! It would be so chic!
003. I think everyone is loving themselves a bit of ombre lately, and it looks like its surviving the highstreet for another season - hoorarr! This Sleeveless Ombre Print Shirt for £12 is pretty much guaranteed to brighten up any gloomy winter's day, infact, I could do with it right now to brighten up this gloomy British summer's day!!
004. How pleased am I that such a thing as the 'peplum' was invented! What a wonderful invention that goes in at the waist and then out over the mid drift! I adore this pattern, Primark seems to be bringing a lot of these graphic prints into their latest collection. Oh, and for all those arguing Primark is getting more expensive, well hows £8 for ya!
005. I really, really want these black and white printed trousers. I actually love them. They match my bedding as well, which indicates some sort obsession with this sort pattern I think...
006. I also really like these blue, black and white printed trousers. The floral graphic print is so retro, it just screams 60s curtains, and they'd make a statement all by themselves. Once again, ideal work attire, which has got me very excited to compile my autumn/winter work wardrobe! And both of these pairs are £14 each!
007. This necklace is right up my street at the moment. I obsessed with collar necklaces, and this one is just beautiful. I love its futuristic look, and for £8 its definitely a statement worth making. I'd love to pair it with the trimmed waistcoat!
008. Finally, what I was most probably most blown away by out of the new collection, these beautiful Floral Block Heeled boots for £20!! A similar style to the ever popular litas, these looks like a more manageable height for my suffering tootsies! I can't get over how beautiful and bright the print is, they would look so fantastic with a pair of black skinny jeans, or a pair of high denier black tights.
As you may be able to tell, I've basically planned my winter work wardrobe based upon Primark's new line, as I basically love it all. What do you make of the A/W collection? Do you agree with my picks, or is there any others I may have missed?