Blogroll

Sunday 3 November 2013

Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara




When I find a mascara I love, its usually a big deal...well to me anyway! A good mascara is hard to come by in my opinion - one that doesn't clog, one that's not too thick, or too wet and so on. Avon's SuperExtend Extreme mascara is my favourite mascara at the moment, and I also dare to say that I prefer it to the mascara queen that is Benefit's They're Real. Well, I would at least say it rivals it!

My favourite feature of this mascara is it's wand - it is made up of lots of little bristles great for getting in between each of your lashes and avoiding clumping. This also means you can apply to your bottom lashes a lot more easily without getting mascara all over the skin beneath your eyes. The consistency is thick enough without drying out very quickly, meaning this mascara will have a long shelf life. 

In the photo above I've only applied a one coat and for me this is enough for a day to day look. I'm really pleased with the length it produces and it cuts down on my mascara application time in the morning!

Overall, I'll definitely be buying this mascara again and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to Benefit's 'They're Real'!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty good, though not sure it can stop me using my beloved They're Real xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete