Blogroll

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Slow Night, So Long

Dress: Little Mistress (c/o), Necklace: H&M

It's safe to say, I've found my new favourite party dress! Little Mistress is definitely the place to look if you're in the market for a glamorous new dress for this year's Christmas festivities! I adore the lace detailing on this dress, and how it overlaps the skirt - creating a very flattering effect. Also, the cream against the navy is a beautiful contrast, and gives it a vintage feel.

To extenuate the vintage style of the dress, I thought a pocket watch necklace was the perfect accessory! I picked this up in H&M almost a year ago now, but I know you can still find this style everywhere! It's the perfect necklace, and it goes with almost anything!

As for hair, when it comes to parties I'm never too sure how to style mine! I'm definitely a hair down kind of girl - updo's just aren't my style! So, I stuck to curling it in my trademark style, put pinned the sides up to give it more of a party feel!

Have you checked out Little Mistress? Where are you getting your Christmas party dress from this year? I'd love some festive inspiration!!

2 comments:

  1. I love little mistress! This dress looks amazing <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore cream and navy together for clothing, love the lace detailing too! xxx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete