Blogroll

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Grace

Well, how great has this sunshine been? For any of my readers outside of the UK, the sun doesn't often pay us a visit, so when Mr Sunshine does come to say hello, we get all excitable!

So, to embrace this unexpected heatwave, I whipped on my lace shirt dress from Primark, which I mentioned in my
haul video. It was only £15, and an amazing dupe for this Lipsy dress, at a quarter of the price. Its beautiful quality, coming with slip underneath to hide away the undies! I love the lace top paired with the chiffon bottom, which gives it such a floaty, princess look!

I teamed it with this cute floral crown from the
New Look sale, which was only £3! Such a bargain! I love the romantic feel it creates, its just a beautiful piece for the Spring/Summer months. I also wore my croshay lace bow sandals from Primark. I can't remember how much I paid for them, I think it was in the region of £4-6, and it was only about a month ago so I'm sure they'll still be available.

To finish it off I stuck on my new animal print raybans from
New Look, which were an amazing £2.99! I can't believe the bargains I've found in New Look recently! Also, my ring is from the jewellery shop Muse, for only £2 or £3 if I remember correctly!

What do you make of my summery look? What outfits were you excited to pull out of your wardrobe when the sun came out?

29 comments:

  1. I love this dress, it is so pretty. Its such a simple yet pretty outfit. You look amazing too! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning as usual1! I love everything! The dress is gorgeous! Btw I've done my first Outfit post last night too! All these beautiful Outfit posts has inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh that's so sweet! Will be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS dress :) looking very summery!

    So glad you're back :D
    Lisa
    @topazandmay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! I really love that dress - took all my will power not to buy it a few weeks back in primark as I'm trying to cut back on spending at the moment! I've not been to New Look in ageeess might pop in Thursday and I'll keep my eyes peeled for bargains like the ones you found! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking fabulous! :) love the dress and shoes!

    LeaLea

    www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a sweet look! I adore that dress, must have missed the haul video it was mentioned in but will seek it out, that dress is so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really suit the headband, you really pull it off! The lace on the dress is so pretty! Such a bargain price too

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your sunglasses! Looks like you got some real bargains too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing. The head band is far too cute. The dress is gorgeous!
    my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. yesss! new look flowers are supercuteamazingandromantic!!! I've ordered one too =D and I totally love the ring! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. supercuteamazingandromantic!!! Hahah enjoyed that!

      Delete
  11. Pretty accessories! The shoes, the headband and the sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so pretty! and I have that dress aswell, it really is lovely:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. that dress is GORGEOUS!! and the sunnies are pretty fab, think i need to make a purchase! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very soft and feminine, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this whole outfit babe, especially the crown and shades. I'm loving New Look at the mo, so many bargains!

    xx

    www.missluxurylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! I'm definitely in love with this too cute sandals <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wore this dress today and took the pictures for my blog which i'm going to post in the next few days ahaa, what a coincidence! i love the crown with it though, it looks beautiful :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your white dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. loveee the dress, such a good price too!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG!! you look so pretty and I love the idea of having flower hairband if thats what it is supposed to be. Love the dress too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. those sandals are SO adorable :)


    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous outfit ! love the hair piece ... you look beauts :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving this look, especially the flower crown, so cute! x


    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete