Blogroll

Monday 21 May 2012

White Wedding

Hey stranger! Sorry its been a while! But I'm back now, so lets not dwell on the past! I'm all finished at university now - the strangest of feelings I will admit. Where has the last three years of my life gone to?

Anyway, my beautiful cousin got married on Saturday. It was an amazing day, absolutely perfect and I'm so happy for her and her hubby! Got me very excited for my wedding day, whenever that'll be! Also, two pregnant cousins got me feeling very broody too!! (Sorry Jack!)

It took me a while to figure out what I was going to wear, wedding appropriate outfits are quite hard to pick for I find. Having changed my mind on my original choice, I went with this amazing Lipsy dress, that I brought for my 21st birthday, last September. Its a stunning dress and I haven't had an occasion to wear it since my party, so I was excited to get it back out of the wardrobe! I paired it with an amazing pastel pink blazer from Primark, which was only £15. Was a bit of a rushed purchase, but I'm so glad I picked it up because its such a gorgeous colour and went with the dress so well! Finally, some simple black wedges from New Look.

I got a lot of compliments on the dress! I adore it, its so flattering and I love the bralette top. They don't have this dress in stock any more from what I can see, but they do have this one, which is extremely similar in style and gorgeous! 
Lipsy London has long been a favourite of mine for amazing evening dresses, so I thought I'd have a little browse of their site for ideas for our university ball at the beginning of June!
As you can see, I haven't made my mind up whether I want to go for maxi or mini yet! So, if I win the lottery, I'll probably buy them all!

What do you make of my Lipsy choices? Are you a fan?

16 comments:

  1. beautiful as ever :) x

    www.jodiecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress! What laptop do you use because those webca pictures are amazing quality! :) xxx

    www.thesecretmakeuphoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not taking them on my laptop I'm afraid, I'm using my camera!

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! Love a bralette top-style.
    Strangely Ive just finished university (one essay to go) too and am left with a similar feeling.
    Even more strangely my post today is about wedding outfits! haha. I love the two Lipsy maxis. Stunning.

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looks lovely! Glad you enjoyed your cousins wedding :) I really love those lipsy dresses, they are so stunning, especially the teal-y coloured one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hai stranger! so jealous you've finished all your university work, i've still got two exams left (sob sob)
    love the dress, pretty lady. love the far left maxi dress and the mint greeny shorter dress also xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning and I love the way you've done your hair :)
    my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the second dress is my favourite, I am loving brights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is lovely and you have beautiful eyes =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absoltely love the third dress in, what a beauty! s

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful! I have serious hair and eyes envy! I really like dresses 1 and 2! stunning! I think those colours would look nice on u! New follower by the way! will be back soon! :D thx for sharing ur link with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! And thank you for following, I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  11. Hey I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your blog. You have good views, Keep up the good informative info. I am almost brand new to blogging and really like your post, it is really on target Thanks for all of your time & work.Porch roof charlotte
    covered porches charlotte

    ReplyDelete