Blogroll

Friday 25 May 2012

I&K Clip In Straight Hair Extensions

I am a dedicated hair extension wearer and lover. Having been wearing hair extensions since I was 17, I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of what makes a good set of extensions. I've ordered from Hair Trade before, when I was 18 and I loved them then. I actually order a few sets in succession because they had become a firm favourite. Now, at 21, I can confirm the I&K extensions are just as great as ever.

I chose the shade Darkest Brown in 18 inches which can be brought for £59.99 - a decent price for a set of human hair extensions. You get ten pieces in the set, two are without clips so I'd recommend picking up a packet from ebay to sew onto these two extra strips - the more hair the better! 

One of the first things I noticed about these extensions were how soft they felt. I instantly felt the need to rub them against my face, as the softness and quality was outstanding. When attaching the clips, I really liked how tightly the clips gripped the hair, after wearing them for a few hours they hadn't budged due to their secure grip. They're also small and discreet clips, so hid within my natural hair very easily. 

Another feature I picked up on was how lightweight the hair felt when it was all in. With such small clips I felt I could move my head and hair around easily, creating a very natural look and feel. I also love the length of the hair, as with these extensions you will find that if you're ordering 18inches, like I did, you will get 20inches, as the extensions always come 2inches longer - essentially, getting more for your money!

Overall, I really like these hair extensions. I really appreciate the change of clip and how secure the hair felt to my head, definitely a plus for day to day, and daytime use. At 120g of hair, you get a decent amount, enough to cover a whole head easily. Although, its not as much hair as I've experienced in more expensive sets, this hair is definitely perfect if you're looking for length over thickening your natural hair, and you could always create a thicker look from curling. As you can of course curl, straighten and dye your these extensions as you could with your natural hair.

Its also worth mentioning that the extensions arrive in a long box, keeping them flat so they don't kink or curl, ready to wear straight out the packet! I would 100% recommend these extensions, especially for such a reasonable price for such beautiful hair.

17 comments:

  1. I really like the look of these! Been wanting to try clip-in extensions for ages but bit worried about getting the wrong colour for my hair.


    www.laurarosedaniels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tweet them and ask what colour they think is best for you! I'm sure they'll be happy to help! X

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really nice hair, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so nice and your so pretty, I want to look like you:)


    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your dress from Primark? If so, snap!
    Thanks for this post, I've been considering getting some hair extensions but wasn't really sure where to start brandwise (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its Primark! Ahh I really recommend them, or HeadKandy hair extensions :)

      Delete
  6. I need some good extensions as well. Do you have some experiences or knowledge about those at foxylocksextensions.com?
    I'm considering to buy them.

    obsession-and-confession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the hair myself, but f you're going with Foxy Locks, I'd go for the deluxe set as you get 160g which is really good and they're reasonably priced. The only thing is there website seems to always be sold out?

      Delete
  7. In general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck,keep up the great work...


    hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's my pleasure to visit and learned things and facts of this page. I will be visiting this site more often,...

    Remy hair

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was happy to discover this website.I desired to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely experiencing every little bit of it and I have you added to examine out new products you publish. apliques tic tac

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! Its was so great!. .can I have some too.. :)

    Remy hair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Women should always look beautiful. Sometimes the use of clip in hair extensions is beneficial for the beauty of women.
    Clip In Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Its so cool! Big thanks for so much very beautiful pics!


    Clip In Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adding Hair extensions will pump up the volume and give your hair movement! Achieve the style you want with a little more volume!

    ReplyDelete