Blogroll

Sunday 15 January 2012

Burgundy Playsuit

This weekend I went away with some friends to a fund raiser that some other friends of mine were holding. It was a great night, and a lot of money was raised so well worth the trip. It was an eventful evening to say the least, but nevertheless, this is what I wore.

The play suit is a lovely little bargain I picked up from Ark's sale of £11! I love their play suits, they're all so comfy and fit lovely. I thought this one was really versatile as it's burgundy colour was very Wintery so could be dressed with tights and a blazer, as I did. My blazer is from H&M, I picked it up in September for £14.99 but they still sell it. It's such a useful little blazer, and the material's so soft. The lace up shoe boots are from New Look, I absolutely adore these, I wear them all the time. They're so comfy and so so cute, I'm really just in love with them. I'm considering picking them up in the tan shade too before they stop stocking! They were only £24.99 which I think is a great price for a pair of wedges. 

I just want to point out that I picked up a few jewellery bargains from Topshop the other day that I was really proud of, including one of the rings I'm which I'm wearing on my index finger above. This one was originally £10 reduced to £1.50. Oh, I love a good bargain!

24 comments:

  1. i love anything burgandy atm , its such a nice colour , espescially for winter!
    mantenso xx
    followed btw , great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes <3

    www.k-dollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so pretty! glad ive found your blog! following! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your hair too! xxx
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your hair. You are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes too! I've got the tan version but I really want to get the black ones before they sell out. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks great on you! Ark had some really nice playsuits in the sale, although I bought a gorgeous one and they sent the wrong thing! Had to return it today : (

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a pain! I order a top too when I got this play suit then like a week later they said it was sold out. I was so bummed!

      Delete
  8. just found your blog and love it. will be putting on my read list. :)
    love the playsuit with blazer.. your hair is amazeabelles and need your ring! :p
    Caroline.x

    www.starsandthebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look, the playsuit looks super comfy. Need.
    Love your hair as well!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so nice! love the colour and especially love the price haha
    all your rings are gorgeous too

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same blazer! very cute outfit and wonderful colour on the playsuit :) and is that a brendon top I see on the bed? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry sweetheart, whats a brendon top? I think its all cuddly toys on the bed!!

      Delete
  12. The blazer looks lovely! You're really pretty by the way, i love your eye make-up :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit and you look gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog and your hair is beautiful! Following, maybe you'll check mine out and follow back? :)

    Bisous, Sara
    champagneandcedarwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so prettyyy! I love your playsuit too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete