Blogroll

Saturday 17 March 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Bubblegum


Collection 2000's Lasting Colour Lipsticks is one of my favourite high street lipsticks around at the moment. With a price tag you can't really beat, Collection 2000 provide an amazing product that's real value for money. I brought Blubblegum about a year a go now, and it's actually a shade I forgot I even had. I was organising my make up bag(s) the other day and found it nestled in right at the bottom. I immediately put it on in a haze of sheer excitement after rediscovering it, and fell in love all over again.

Blubblegum is a frosty, fuchsia pink shade. It doesn't pick up so well on camera, but against my skin tone the colour does come off quite bright! It's a very eye catching shade and really very pretty. One of the reasons I particularly love this lipstick is because it's just so Barbie pink, and not really like any other lipsticks I have. I also think it's very versatile for such a bright pink. I feel like you could wear it in the day, as a statement lip, with little eye make up and your hair up. But then it would stand out amazingly with a dark, smokey eyed look if you were going out for the night.

I would definitely recommend this range of lipsticks, especially this shade. And for £2.99, you can't really go wrong?

27 comments:

  1. I love collection lipsticks and I have this one. so cheap and great quality x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried one of their lipsticks, but this looks absolutely beautiful on you sweetie! I must go and pick one up!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty colour! I'm in need of some new lipsticks so will have to have a look at their range xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one in mudslide, and one that is a bright orange that I've forgotten the name of now.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my red lipstick from this range, mango tango #14 and i love it. Stays well and the pigmentation is great! for like £3 its one of my favourite's too! I just wish they had some nude colours...

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more into bright lipsticks then nudes recently, but I know what you mean!

      Delete
  6. I was going to buy this exact shade the other day but couldn't decide! Defo going to now.. it looks so cute! <3

    Katt xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. going to buy this now! Ihave mango tango x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo lovely colour, really suits you? :) does the colour stay on for long? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does need reapplying after a few hours to keep up the vibrancy!

      Delete
  9. Love the shade, looks great with your hair colour, such a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2.99 is such a great price! this shade looks so great on you :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and its great! You are beautiful! This lipstick is gorgeous and for only £2.99 you can't really complain!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely color :) i love your posts doll xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely shade, really quite natural but cute as well, and with such a low price tag I will definitely be purchasing. Thanks for sharing darling :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like a lovely shade! Can't believe it's only £2.99 - may have to purchase one! xo

    Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great shade! I'm obsessed with light and pretty pink lipsticks at the moment!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This lippy is amazing x completely in love with your hair ! Jealous much ha x x lovely blog I'm your newest follower x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see why it's your favorite. It definitely suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the shade of the lipstick, its a perfect shade of pink really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it when you find things at the bottom of makeup bags! It looks gorgeous on you and I've been looking for a lipstick like this! I have very fair skin, do you think this would look good on me? Love your blog and you are SO beautiful! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely, just make sure you make your lips the statement and keep your eye make up simple!

      Delete
  20. Ahhh I've not tried their lippies before (I'm slowly working my way through the drugstore brands!). Looking lovely as ever sweets x

    ReplyDelete