Blogroll

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Pastel Candyfloss


So, this actually was very simple, but kind of an accidental discovery...kind of. I used these rounded manicure guides from ebay (no. 3), as I was intending on painting half moon shapes on the base of each of the nails alternating colours. However, the tape just ripped off the nail varnish -_- GRR!

So, I started again. I applied the rounded nail guides at the base of each nail, trying to maintain a similar size oval on each nail. I then I painted my nails, leaving the beds of the nails beneath of the stickers bare. I alternated with my two newest editions to my nail polish collection: Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Candy Floss and Button Moon. I love these both SO much, they're are just the epitome of pastels, so perfect for Spring! 

I painted a couple of coats, then waited for the nails to dry and peeled off the stickers. And that's it! Very simple, and created a beautiful clean and pretty look for Spring now that the sunshine is out! Ahhh :)

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous colours! :)
    http://stylebykls.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely, perfect for spring! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Love icecreamy colours :)

    http://thetimetomakeup.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha when my boyfriend saw my nails he went 'ICE CREAM!'

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of 'naked' half moons, but my nails are so gross and stainy from a winter full of vampy colours! These look ace though!

    www.bdpworld.blogspot.com
    @Becca_DP

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting look! They are lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Button Moon is such a pretty colour, i hate when nail stickers pull the paint off!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. those nails looks so cool and different!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colors, definitely pefect for spring! :)I love this idea, it's really cute.
    xo Smitty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the shades, they're so creamy looking for pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous colours and your nails are so well done! Thanks for the compliments on my nails post by the way! Love your blog! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colours are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors, I love the mani! It is so perfect for spring. Plus I'm a total sucker for mint right now :)

    ReplyDelete