Blogroll

Thursday 22 December 2011

M is for Marie






























Adore this dress from Lavish Alice! The first time I'd ever looked on the site I brought it straight away! Couldn't resist a bit of animal print, especially if it's a skater dress. Love the belt that comes with it as well. I'm really into tan leather at the moment and I like it against the animal print of the dress, plus a belt to nip you in at the waist is always a good look to give your figure more definition. I think its only £20 plus packaging, so with prices like that you can't really argue!

My rings were a Christmas present from my lovely friend Alice. She's making loads of jewellery and selling bits to raise money for her final project. I also brought a cute button ring from her, which I tweeted about. I love my scrabble ring so much, I've wanted one for ages! Head over to their facebook page here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment