Blogroll

Friday 23 December 2011

Maybelline Colour Sensational




























This is my new favourite lipstick, it's the one I mentioned in my vignette and beauty tag post previously. It's Maybelline's Colour Sensational, in the shade Wined and Dined. I love this lipstick, for a number of reasons, but for some reason they don't sell this shade in the UK, the closest it looks like they've got is the shade Fatal Red. But if you want Wined and Dined, like me you can get it off eBay for a fraction of the price!

I think this colour is perfect for this time of year, such a warm, deep red for these cold winter nights! I feel like I'm channelling my inner Khloe Kardashian here, and I'm loving it! I went for a darker red, as it's normally said that darker shades of red suit darker skin tones like my own. I wore this lipstick when I went out for lunch with my friends yesterday, might of been a bit much for the day but who cares, it's Christmas! The colour lasted all day, from when I put it on at 12 o'clock til about 6 in the evening. In this time I'd been eating, drinking and even patted it off a couple times with tissue, and the colour remained. 

The lipstick itself is very soft on my often dry lips. It smells very lightly like play dough, which I don't mind as the smell doesn't transfer onto your lips. It's not drying in the slightest, which I tend to have a problem with when it comes to wearing lipsticks, hence why I often avoid doing so. It didn't crack and stayed smooth all day, which I'm really pleased about.

I'll definitely be buying more from the Maybelline Colour Sensation range, I just think it's fantastic and I'm so pleased to have finally found a brand that suits my lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment